Some dishes are like friendships. You always relish them. I can actually count the number of dishes I have really enjoyed in my life till now. These tastes heavenly and I can still remember the joy of eating them the first time. To name a few:
1. Nirula's Hot Choc Fudge: My mouth is watering as I type this. One of the best deserts existing on the earth. Surprisingly I have not had too much of these but I remember once treating my work colleagues on my birthday.
2. Nirula's veggie burger: It is one of the first fast food I have tasted and boy did I love it. There was one Nirula's pretty close to the University I studied in Delhi. My friends and I would eat burgers on any pretext as lunch, mid day snack, not-hungry-but-can-eat-burger time.
3. Buttered Nan and shahi panner: I don't know how those calories act as appetizer and make stomach want for more.
4. Veggie Quesadilla: I used to love the ones served by TGIF. I don't go to TGIF as they hardly have anything veggie but I heard that now these do not taste the same.
5. Rava Dosa: These have always tasted heavenly.
6. Burrito Bowl: I cannot have enough of this. The best part is it is healthy. I never knew plain rice and raw vegetables can taste so yummy. I think guacamole does the trick.
7. Mango Milk shake: Need I have to say thing here? The king of fruits is definitely the king of drinks.
What makes your mouth water?
Patience is an admirable virtue. Many times I think not about the people but the things in my life which have waited and still waiting to ge...
Technology can be blinding. Sometimes one can be so engrossed in discovering the new features that one might forget how the old original one...
There are umpteen games that we play as kids which never make to the main stream. Everyone knows about soccer, tennis, cricket, volleyball, ...