Thinking Aloud tagged me for my plans of next ten years. This has been a real good exercise on racking my brains for making some personal goals.
- I am happy I have made a start in writing but I would like to take it to the next level and make something concrete out of it.
- I would like to go on a vacation with my family every year. I would also like to camp/trek/ hike/bike every summer with them. I am sure these bonding and understanding would be very much needed when the kids grow older and require (demands) their space.
- I would like to organise my life in many aspects - my routine, home, work and relationships.
- I would like to be in a stronger position professionally.
- It has been a childhood dream for me to own a small library at home which would hold a good collection of timeless classics and modern bestsellers. With all the technology advancement and Kindle being here, I still love to feel and flip the pages of a book.
- Playing sports has always worked as a synergy for me. I would like to play Tennis and Volleyball more often and if possible, make Tennis as a weekend must-do-chore. I would also like to watch live tennis matches in all the 4 Grand Slam courts and be a regular for the US Open.
- As a kid I learnt the Indian classical Violin.I was able to renew my wish and am learning the western classical now. Playing Violin gives me some peace and pleasure. Hopefully, I would continue this and inspire my kids into some sort of music.
- I would like to watch more of the theater plays and musicals.
- I would like to spend more time in cultivating a home garden. Till now, I have not been able to save any of my plants from the severe winter chill but I want this to change.
- Life teaches us lesson at various stages. But I would like to have a better grasp of what is reality and what is dream. Many times, the line has blurred for me causing confusion.
- Family and friends have always supported and inspired me. I would like cherish the strong bonds and like to strengthen few ones.
- I would like to read mythological stories and philosophy from different parts of the world.
- I would like to give back to humanity in some way. I am not able to decide how but hopefully, it would be clear in couple of years.
- Last but not the least, finish the embroidery that I started 5 years back !
I would like to tag Arch, Madhu, Sumana, Archana, Dame's Diary, Ziah and VivekRam
Anyone else interested are most welcome to take it up.