Thinking Aloud tagged me for my plans of next ten years. This has been a real good exercise on racking my brains for making some personal goals.
- I am happy I have made a start in writing but I would like to take it to the next level and make something concrete out of it.
- I would like to go on a vacation with my family every year. I would also like to camp/trek/ hike/bike every summer with them. I am sure these bonding and understanding would be very much needed when the kids grow older and require (demands) their space.
- I would like to organise my life in many aspects - my routine, home, work and relationships.
- I would like to be in a stronger position professionally.
- It has been a childhood dream for me to own a small library at home which would hold a good collection of timeless classics and modern bestsellers. With all the technology advancement and Kindle being here, I still love to feel and flip the pages of a book.
- Playing sports has always worked as a synergy for me. I would like to play Tennis and Volleyball more often and if possible, make Tennis as a weekend must-do-chore. I would also like to watch live tennis matches in all the 4 Grand Slam courts and be a regular for the US Open.
- As a kid I learnt the Indian classical Violin.I was able to renew my wish and am learning the western classical now. Playing Violin gives me some peace and pleasure. Hopefully, I would continue this and inspire my kids into some sort of music.
- I would like to watch more of the theater plays and musicals.
- I would like to spend more time in cultivating a home garden. Till now, I have not been able to save any of my plants from the severe winter chill but I want this to change.
- Life teaches us lesson at various stages. But I would like to have a better grasp of what is reality and what is dream. Many times, the line has blurred for me causing confusion.
- Family and friends have always supported and inspired me. I would like cherish the strong bonds and like to strengthen few ones.
- I would like to read mythological stories and philosophy from different parts of the world.
- I would like to give back to humanity in some way. I am not able to decide how but hopefully, it would be clear in couple of years.
- Last but not the least, finish the embroidery that I started 5 years back !
I would like to tag Arch, Madhu, Sumana, Archana, Dame's Diary, Ziah and VivekRam
Anyone else interested are most welcome to take it up.
Patience is an admirable virtue. Many times I think not about the people but the things in my life which have waited and still waiting to ge...
Technology can be blinding. Sometimes one can be so engrossed in discovering the new features that one might forget how the old original one...
There are umpteen games that we play as kids which never make to the main stream. Everyone knows about soccer, tennis, cricket, volleyball, ...