Whenever I have lots to finish, my mind become active on the lots of "TODO" I have been postpoing for ages. Sometimes however, I do have a terrific concentration and focus totally on what I am doing. Well currently I wish I could get my concentration back. While I wait for it, let me jot down the ideas that crossed my mind:
1. Writing a beautiful, interesting blog everyday.
2. Go for a nice biking ride.
3. Learn the music notes and practise every day , okay twice a week.
4. Play Tennis with little a and H.
5. Start focussing on the future and stop pondering about the past. In short, let things go.
6. Cook a new dish every weekend, okay once a month.
7. Start working on what I wanted to accomplish last year.
Though my mind is still wavering, I think I got enough boost by writing this to go back to work.
Sometimes, writing down goals makes one feel they have achieved them :) .(a little hallucination once in a while is good... )